I’ve had a strong interest in exploring spirituality and the big questions in life, and that led me to a number of adventures, such as:
- Spending thousands of hours in meditation, and practicing a wide variety of methods, learning to shift into highest states of awareness, and experiencing buddhist jhanas and attainments
- Completing many meditation based courses and retreats, like finders course, 45days, LLM
- Studying and practicing multiple energy healing modalities, like vortexhealing, reiki, Bengston, also self hypnosis techniques and NLP
- Studying and practicing human design
- Studying and practicing many inquiry and emotional management techniques: Sedona method, EFT, Byron Katie method, various forms of self inquiry
- Doing hundreds of hours of therapy, using EMDR, EFT, hypnotherapy and other similar modalities
- Practicing Yoga, QiGong and many somatic techniques, like TRE, focusing
- Experimenting briefly with psychedelics, shamanism and a large number of different modalities and tools
- Experimenting with fasting and extreme diets, like eating raw food only for a year, juicing for weeks, vegan and carnivore diets.
- Leading meditation groups and teaching friends basic meditation and emotional regulation techniques
- And many more!
- Fide Master at chess, and even published a chess book in Russian, together with my dad. I quit tournament chess in 2016, but always happy to play blitz with strong opponents.
- Read hundreds of books on spirituality, history, philosophy and modern science, and studied various frameworks and esoteric traditions
- I enjoy studying, understanding and discussing complex subjects, such as reviewing the current leading theories aiming to unite quantum mechanics, relativity and theories of consciousness; understanding modern economics, cryptocurrency, stock trading techniques, understanding political systems, media and incentives, or the nature of reality and the universe, especially as seen through the framework of first principles.
- Traveled around the world, to around 60 countries, and enjoy visiting and exploring new cities.
- I speak 5 languages, and fluent in 3 of them. Currently live in Chiang Mai, Thailand